Get last modified date of web page


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hai All,

In php how can i get last modified date of a give web page . I have tried to get last modified from the header but for some pages the server of that webpage doesn't returns lastmodified date.How can i do this with php ?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
120 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump
Hi Experts

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump.

Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou

How to separate records and ORDER BY
Let say i have 100 records and displayed in one page, then i want to get the records from 50-100 and

Slow data retrieval which requires improvement..please help
I am working on a Help Desk Ticketing system and have a page called MY TICKETS which shows all ticke

Give me all your tricks for minimizing jar file size

Hi, I'm coming close to releasing my J2ME game... I am kicking up against the 64k size barrier w

My XSRF Prevention code isn't working
First of all, thanks for the generous help you guys have given me in the past on this forum.
Seco

Varible in trigger - refering to correct schema
Hello

Im having some issues with my trigger.
What I want to do is call opon a differ

quick question
Hi ..

i have a question
how do i set a var so it displays via an echo
Code: $logo = '&a

Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwlogspagesmembers.php on line 16
I dont see the problem with this, I always get Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwlogspagesme

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash