Wrong Info sent Using $get in form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi i have this code that i tried to make to send some info from one page to aother with lots of ppls help and it works ok but when i have multiple files it doesnt send the correct info.
What im tryin to get is the Num_Pages to another page it works fine if its just one file in the db but when its multiple and i select a file in the middle of the table or somewhere else i dont get tht info i get the last file info.
Can anyone help if I didnt confuse u?
Thank You
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <?php
// Connect to server and select databse.
mysql_connect("$host", "$username", "$password")or die("cannot connect");
mysql_select_db("$db_name")or die("cannot select DB");

$sql = "SELECT * FROM files where username = '".$_SESSION['myusername']."' ORDER BY id ASC ";
//$sql = "ORDER BY id ASC";
$result = mysql_query($sql);
$rows = mysql_num_rows($result);


echo "<form method='POST' action='count.php'><table border='2px'>n";
echo " <tr>n";
echo " <td align='center'>Date Added</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'>Files</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'>Number of Pages</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'>Prepare To Print</td>n";
echo " <td> </td>n";
echo " </tr>n";

for ($i = 0; $i < $rows; $i++) {
$data = mysql_fetch_object($result);
// since our script is very small, i'm not going to escape out to html mode here
echo " <tr>n";
echo " <td>$data->Date</td>n";
echo " <td>$data->File_Name</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'><input name='pages' type='hidden' value='$data->Num_Pages'>$data->Num_Pages</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'>
<input type='submit' value='Edit' name='editbutton'></form></td>";
echo " </tr>n";
}

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
325 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php - mysql select?
hi, i have this code:

Code: <?php
session_start();
// dBase file
include &quo

Help with Contact Form
I have this Form on an html page and the associated code on page.php (below).
I keep getting the

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

undefined offset help
Hi All,

I kept getting undefined offset PHP notice for a simple for loop. For eg
$va = arr

validating url
im trying to validate url's sent to me by a form
the url's im collecting are for placing banners

DateTimeZone::listIdentifiers headache
http://php.net/manual/en/datetimezone.listidentifiers.php


So the documentation states tha

PHP code needed to get/post form fields and request mysql query results.
I'm new to PHP

I've created an html form to allow the user to request a basic telephone dire

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database
I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and i

How do I know when getBounds Method is ready to be called.
I have an application that changes out stylesheets client side. Once I change stylesheet the browse

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash