Option box to change variable


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, i need help by making a script!

I need to write a file with option box, so a dropdown menu with 10 or more options, and when i select one option a button to save this option to a php variable in one file! So then i can call up this variable in another file!

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Please help me! Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
269 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table
Good day!

I'm a beginner in PHP and I'm not expecting a full coding for this qestion. I'm jus

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

Working with Dates, help.
Sooo to make a long story short, here's what im trying to accomplish.

I need to create a drop

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

Simpler method of getting variables from mysql
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to streamline my CMS's code and as I was writing a new page it occured to

PHP Upload issue
Hi guys,

I have stumble across an interesting issue with my script and is doing my head in.

PHP webpage & array print issue
I have this code running, and it works perfectly … however, see my bottom bit about what I see

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash