login and redirect


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello! can someone help me.. can you give me an idea.. I want to make a login page and redirects it to different web page depending on the username and password used in logging in... thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
321 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Get dump of MySQL DB from Live Site
I'm after an easy, but secure way of generating and importing a MySQL dump from a remote server.

PHP error on MySQL insert
I'm sure it's the simplest of issues, but I can't recall why this isn't working.

Code: [Selec

email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested

Character Set Setup
Whats the best character set to use if you want every character to work, and also how do you make yo

Will an XHTML DOCTYPE interfere with my PHP if I'm not experienced enough?
I've read this article here: http://friendlybit.com/html/why-xhtml-is-a-bad-idea/

In a nutshe

Refining of search Criteria
Dear Friends

I need a help, I have a search page which of cars related, which has different s

word wrap in emails help needed
Hello, I understand how wordwrap works in php and have used it well before. However when I used wor

Multipe Dynamic Controls & AutoPostback Issue
I currently have a need to create many dynamic controls (Example Textboxes) that need to do a PostBa

Looking for help on using joining mysql tables and php....
Does anyone have any good links to references on how to pull mysql data, through joining tables and

PHP Multiples of 2, Show posts...not working (wordpress)
I have been using this code to show div.example with 6 li columns inside it, each li is a post with

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash