Google voice


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I currently have a form in html, but I want it in php so the information is not in the source code.

It all works and when you put in the name and number it will call. When you push the call button it goes to a google page that say "ok=true" or "ok=false". Is there a way to make it so that it just stays on the same page that the form is on?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here is the code.
Code: [Select]<form action="https://clients4.google.com/voice/embed/webButtonConnect" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="buttonId" id="buttonId" value="000000000000000000" />
<input type="hidden" name="showCallerNumber" id="showCallerNumber" value="1" />
<p>
<label>Name
<input type="text" name="name" id="name" />
</label>
</p>
<p>
<label>Number
<input type="text" name="callerNumber" id="callerNumber" />
</label>
</p>
<p>
<label>
<input type="submit" name="button" id="button" value="Call Nayliner" />
</label>
</p>
</form>

This current code will always produce false because I blanked the id value
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
131 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

Call db table from any PHP file
Hi,

I want to be able to call a database table that will be setup in another file called init

for loop without same $i digits?
Hi,

Can some guru please advise how can I accomplish this with a simple for loop ?

I

Accessing Infotype data in dialog program
Hi All
In Dialog programs attributes I didn't see any logical database field. How can I access

in php, link returns to the line
When I add a link in a php page, the link word returns to the line (as a
would do)

Examp

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

Print out contents of to Excel
I have got this script that gathers all the data that I need but I need it to send it to excel inste

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)
Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elap

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash