Ajax not working on IE 6 for Windows CE


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've created a webpage which uses the classis Ajax in following format:view plaincopy to clipboardprint?function mytest() {
try {
xmlHTTP = new XMLHttpRequest();
}
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
catch (e) {
try {
xmlHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e) {
try {
xmlHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e) {
alert('Your browser does not support AJAX!'); return false;
}
}
}
} function mytest() {
try {
xmlHTTP = new XMLHttpRequest();
}
catch (e) {
try {
xmlHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e) {
try {
xmlHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e) {
alert('Your browser does not support AJAX!'); return false;
}
}
}
}
This works absolutly fine on evey browser for Windows XP, Windows Vista.But When I run this code on IE 6 for Windows CE (version 6.0), it alerts me that 'Your browser does not support AJAX'.Can anybody tell me what can be problem. Because I don't that IE 6 on Windows CE will not support ajax, or is this the case?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
84 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php mail form text wont appear / javascript included
Guys/gals...

I am running into a problem whereby I have a great piece of javascript code that

Redistributing dependent dlls
Hai all ,

I have created an application in VC++ using VS2008 in a development machine which r

Access database inside of a validation class
Hello,

For quite some time, I have been using functions to validate form input and access the

How could I combine these arrays??
Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

Performance impact of cookies
Hi, I was just wondering what impact there would be in terms of performance if you where to set then

Xml parsing
I need a suggestion about parsing xml with multiply parts like pervious...
i.e. different device

UL and LI Add Form
The idea I want here is when the user click on a character name from the drop down select bar at the

Not showing whole name with mail () script
I sent up a simple mail form with the PHP mail() script. One problem is when it sends an email with

Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive
Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal

Why do I get this error?
Error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash