PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started from <? instead of <?php as of PHP5.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I want to convert this <? to <?php on every page so that I can render the page properly in the browser. I am using WAMP Server 2.0 and it is creating problem to display the page in the browser if <? is there in the php file.

Please suggest...
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
197 Like 28 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Floating Point Precision Loss
I'm writing a program to draw a three-dimensional cube (with a corner cut off) without using any 3D

Email Script does not reach destination
Hey Guys look at this code snippet :
Code:
//read a line from the file

$myFile = "

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

$variable $variables type question
I need to be able to designate an array element dynamically, so I thought to use a variable variable

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

help me fix these syntax errors...
I keep getting multiple syntax errors on this script like this one:

Parse error: syntax error

need help in dynamic select menu in php
hi i have created a dynamic select menu using php. i have a problem in that which is when the user s

Sub-domains & calling unique content
Hello,

Is there a way use something similar to the $_GET function for a sub-domain? I to be a

Simple program to copy files between two computers over the web
I use logmein free and often need to move files between my two computers. Generally, I move the file

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash