building a function with multiple outputs


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I want to build a function that has multiple outputs.

I know but am not to sure how I should go about that, the only thing I know won't work is
return a;
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
return b;
return c;

that will return one result at best. what I need to do is output a b and c from the same function, but I am looking for ideas on how to do that.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
337 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Comparing MySql data and arrays.
I have a mysql table set up like this:
idsubjectbodyuseriddatetimetags1blog subjectblog body111|2

Credit card verification
I have a client who wants to process credit card transactions from his web site rather than the goin

shoping cart issues
i´ve wrote this and works when i add an item to, my cart, but when i want to add othrer item just

filesize() returns 0
I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I h

How to Create a Dynamic table
col1 col2 date1 date2 date3 date4..........
a b v1 v2 v3 v4

GET * FROM _____ Except?
I have a site that is for stock photography.

This section of the code calls images to display

Help please - How to validate from 2 possible answers
Hi

I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair

Hashing?
Hi, I was hoping to take a string value then convert it - consistently - across each of our pages in

with clause
hi all, i have a big query that usually access the same table more than once. for example, i have s

Select Lists into MYSQL
Hello All, I am new to PHP @ 1 week. So borrowing code anywhere I can. I am making progress, but h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash