post to self

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Trying to get my form to submit to itself. However I am also trying to use an image for my submit button, when I set the type='image' it will not submit to itself. Can someone help me figure out why?

my button code:
<input type='submit' name='submit' value='submit' src='img/button_add.gif' width='64' height='25' class='outline' onmouseover="javascript:this.src='img/button_add2.gif';" onmouseout="javascript:this.src='img/button_add.gif';">

my if:

if( isset($_POST['submit']))

form:
Code: <form method='post' action="<?php echo $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]; ?>" name='mailcheck' id='form_id'>

Everything works well if I don't post to self so I can always do that

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
323 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

how to put the 0-100 numbers into 1.txt and 100-200 into 2.txt ?
how to put the 0-100 numbers into 1.txt and 100-200 into 2.txt and so on 200-300 into file 3.txt ?

Quick Syntax Question
Hi folks,

I'm getting the following error: "unexpected T_LNUMBER". I'm trying to b

Time-based image rotation script
I'm trying to write a PHP script that rotates an image based on what time of day it is. I want the

There was a problem with the request. (Code: 0)
Any Idea what could cause this? I get it randomly at best. But with both IE and FF. It derives from

Inserting multiple records from single form
I've found a number of threads that deal with this issue, but I'm new to php and coding language so

Upload file!
Ok i have a form..
Code: <form name="form1" method="post" action=&quo

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

how to query data from website using VC?
I want to query some datum from a website,so I need a program to read data from a .csv file, and ass

IP Logger for Voting Script
Can anybody help me place an IP logger into my voting script?
I know that maybe it is not as secu

Doubles are giving me problems
Ok so, first of all i made a double = 0.05, but when running the debugger it shows up as 0.04999. I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash