having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'
Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. F
Add trigger to UpdatePanel programmatically
Hi,I'm working on a website which uses AJAX and Masterpages. What I have is an AJAX UpdatePanel whi
Filtering an Array Based on Value
I have a very simple script set up that pulls data from a database and is output using this code:
Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!
So look at this image :
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn
Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb
How do I know when getBounds Method is ready to be called.
I have an application that changes out stylesheets client side. Once I change stylesheet the browse
quick question about System Change Number(SCN) in FlashBack Query topic
i know tht we can get the SCN of the database using flashback concept as follows
SQL>
DELETE FROM not working deletes wrong row
Hello
I have the following code which i found but it doesnt work properly.. it comes up with
New to mysqli library - Multiple query problem
Greetings,
I am writing a batch program that executes 3 queries on a single page. Using mysql
Need a fuction to count entries in a field
Hi
I need a fuction to count how many times a email address is entered in to a field.
I ma