ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 by admin

This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles posrback.Click Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(), "Animation", "Animation('ddlPosition');", False) End Sub Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles posrback.Click Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(), "Animation", "Animation('ddlPosition');", False) End Sub
Javascriptview plaincopy to clipboardprint?function Animation(id) { document.all("ctrl_client_assistant_btn_clnt_assistant").click(); } function Animation(id) { document.all("ctrl_client_assistant_btn_clnt_assistant").click(); }
This won't work but if I do this in the page load it will workview plaincopy to clipboardprint?posrback.Attributes.Add("onclick", "Animation('test')") posrback.Attributes.Add("onclick", "Animation('test')") I need to be able to use the clientscript becuase the event is not going to be click event. Thanks

Other forums