PHP page is blank


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

I have a site in which I am able to open the first PHP webpage in my browser but when I start navigating the site, another webpage doesn't open. The page is totally blank for this webpage. I have turned on the displaying error message option but there is no error on page. What could be the problem? What troubleshooting should I perform to resolve this problem?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Please suggest..
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
267 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,

I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th

Looking for help on using joining mysql tables and php....
Does anyone have any good links to references on how to pull mysql data, through joining tables and

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

cookie problem
I hv a website url
In this site main menu functionality based on cookie when user click on parti

matching numbers inside ( )
I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be somethi

Simple image grab script.
I was wondering if it was possible and if anyone knew how to make a simple php script that looks at

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

Progress bar for webpage
Hi,
I want to implement a progress/waiting bar on my webpage - exactly the same thing that the Mi

user validation always displaying invalid ? please help
Hello,

I have 2 accounts and there is a field in mysql called validated it can be either &quo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash