Login Control?!

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a Web Site that uses the login control also I have set the destinationurl to the page I want to go to when logged in. I have then gone into the Web Application Admin and created a user.... But when I log in it wont redirect me to the page I want it to go to, it just refreshes my page?! Can anyone point me in the right driection? Sub LoginButton_Click2(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)"Logged_in.aspx") Response.Redirect(Logged_in.aspx) End Sub This is the code I have on the login button.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
207 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multi image upload
I have a gallery to build and want to build a dynamic upload form to allow for $var number of fields

this code is strange !
Hi i got this code from the web.. It checks for live and dead socks
It is working perfectly on my

Career Change into SAP
Hai
I am sajesh ,did my diploma in Mechatronics i have a 4 years of experience in

Simple code help with redirects
I am trying to figure out a redirect script that detects if the browser is IE 7 and if it does, redi

Form File Upload
I've read through tons of resources and tutorials and as far as I can tell, my code is accurate, but

error with opendir
when i do this

if ($handle = opendir($dir)) {
while (false !== ($file = readdir($han

Include ("Absolute Path") of a file?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am writing my php code in the same directory of the file that

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

TimeStamp Column Problem...
I'm mad at my self and thinking I'm a little retarded. It just be some one mistake I'm missing here.

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash