Login Control?!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a Web Site that uses the login control also I have set the destinationurl to the page I want to go to when logged in. I have then gone into the Web Application Admin and created a user.... But when I log in it wont redirect me to the page I want it to go to, it just refreshes my page?! Can anyone point me in the right driection? Sub LoginButton_Click2(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)"Logged_in.aspx") Response.Redirect(Logged_in.aspx) End Sub This is the code I have on the login button.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
207 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

extract content from a website
i have written a code that will grab the content from the index page..
i would like to know how c

Hashing?
Hi, I was hoping to take a string value then convert it - consistently - across each of our pages in

GIS appliction help
I found some tutorials in the internet to develop a map application I don't want to use google maps

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

Creating XML with php
I need to creat an XML with php and have successfully produced a valid output.
The problem I hav

Undefined offset when using a flat file with pipe symbols
Hi, I've got a flat file/text file which I'm currently using as a member database for my site (not a

Add User script "Could not execute query"
This should be an easy script but I can't get it to run. Can someone please help me?

<

phph within href not showing php if change ? to &
Code: [Select]<a href="<?php echo $puser; ?>?m=<?php=(($m-1)&l

PHP referral database. I would like this form to email the referrer.
Okay, Hello I've been trolling for years. This the first time I've ever asked for php help. Normally

getting a website's source code as a variable? How?
Hey guys, is there any way for me to get the source code of a website as a variable for me to work w

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash