Comparing Values


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi
I'm reading data from a database and this seems to work OK.

Each system has an associated series of references..
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Code:

Code: $dn = "cn=System";
$filter="(objectclass=*)";
$values = array('cn','telephone','id','intref','dataref','sysref');
$sr=ldap_list($ds, $dn, $filter, $values);
$info = ldap_get_entries($ds, $sr);
for ($n=0; $n<$info['count']; $n++) {
$cn = $info[$n]['cn'][0];
$tele[$cn] = $info[$n]['telephone'][0];
$id[$cn] = $info[$n]['id'][0];
$intref[$cn] = $info[$n]['intref'][0];
$dataref[$cn] = $info[$n]['dataref'][0];
$sysref[$cn] = $info[$n]['sysref'][0];
}

foreach ($tele as $key => $value) {

echo $key . " - Phone: " . $value . " - ID: " . $id[$key] . " - intref: " . $intref[$key] . " - dataref: " . $dataref[$key]. " - sysref: " . $sysref[$key]. "
";

}
What I'm trying to do is
Code:

Code: if id = intref, or id = dataref or id = sysref
then display intref or dataref or sysref in bold.

Obviously I need to check to see if ID from any of the systems match any of the refs.

I think that makes sense !!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

count only commas outside parenteses
I have a sql table containing
id - query - query name
the first page contains a drop down men

Generate PDF
Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to generate pdf when clicking on a link. In f

Give me all your tricks for minimizing jar file size

Hi, I'm coming close to releasing my J2ME game... I am kicking up against the 64k size barrier w

mysql UPDATE request not working and driving me crazy!!!
Hi,

I have been stuck on this for ages.

Quite simply I am trying to update my database

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

php ajax - two drop down list with a submit button
i have created a form with 2 drop-down list and a submit button. I would like to know how to pass th

Trigger tag in aspx is not coming
hi all ,iam new to ajax, iam using file upload inside the update pannel but right now i want to use

keeps going back to index.html ???????
ok so i started making my site using mostly.html files now i have added a fair chunk of php. My inde

division gives infinity anser
int main()
{
int z=0;
int i=1/z;
cout<
}

It doesn't throw a

Somebody hacked into my site and changed coding >>> URGENT HELP NEEDED <<<
I am not that much into programming , but somebody is hacking to my site and injecting some kind of

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash