Install page


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How do I make it so when a user submits information on the Install page, it'll right it into the correct file. I can do the forms and $_POST, but I need it so that it actually works.

Current stuff in my config.php file:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

<?php

$disabled = "0"; //Disable all posting and logging in? 1 for yes, 0 for no

//Database information for your database
$dbhost = ""; //Database hostname
$dbuser = ""; //Database username
$dbpassword = ""; //Database password
$db = ""; //The database your selecting


//The name of your site
$sitetitle = "CommentBB";

//Your site link (MAKE SURE NO /'s are include!) Example: chataddict.netau.net (THATS ALL YOU NEED, NO HTTP OR trailing slash )
$link = "chataddict.netau.net";

//Site owner (So the site owner has a crown next to his/hers name when they comment/post)
$owner = "Master";

//ACP password
$apass = "";

//Mod CP password
$mpass = "";

//Admin crowns
$acrown = "crown_gold.gif";

//Moderator crowns
$mcrown = "mod_silver.gif";

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
165 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

Why does my crawler script suddenly end with no error?
Hi.

I have written a web crawler script. It will visit a large number of URL's with cURL.

phpmailer class & pop.gmail.com?
Code: <?php
$mail->IsSMTP();
$mail->Host = "pop.gmail.com";

Preventing blank or already entered values
Im trying to learn how to place a read file line by line and prevent duplicate entries and also BLAN

Multi Level Array Problem
hi all,

For example I have array like below:

$temp = array(array('north america', 'us'

php title problem
Hi,

I am having a problem managing my page title with PHP.

Currently I have my <

[function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Okay I wrote this little script to upload a csv file that is located on my webhosts server to a mysq

set xml path in flash when xml created in memorystream and webrequest
i am creating an xml file using memory stream and i want to load this xml file into the flash on cli

Help with parsing this html
Hi,
I've got some html i just need a couple of strings from.. argh, it's freaking me out. I've t

Weird problem with SELECT command..Help!
Hi!

It seems I'm having a really weird problem with SQL SELECT command....I have table into a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash