need a script for 3 pages

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a customer who wants me to set up a site with a number of pages with the following requirements:

Page A - which resides in a private directory so only he as access to it (this part is set up, btw) -needs to have a list of items on the page - along with a checkbox for each item. When he checks a box, at his discretion, it will appear in a list on Page B so that until the box is checked, that item does not show on page B.

On Page B, the item will appear as a Name and Thumbnail graphic for that item, along with an abbreviated description of that item. The Name, Thumbnail and "learn more..." at the end of the abbreviated description will all link to Page C, which will be a full description of the item, along with a couple of more pictures/graphics.

Both Page B and C will be visible to the public.

The items are categorized by type (such as restaurants, transportation, accommodations), and some of those items may appear in more than one category. Page B would be considered the category page, so there will be a number of Page B's, as well as a number of Page C's (one for each item).

If an item is checked, it should already be cross-referenced by category so that if it falls into two different categories, it will appear an two different Page B's, according to category (something like if Holiday Inn was an item and he checked it, it would appear on the Page B for restaurants and also on Page B for accommodations).

Thanks much for any direction you can give me with this project.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
294 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Buggy registration system
Hey, I just started scripting in PHP, and I ran into a few problems.
Code: <?php
includ

PHP and MySQL Question/Help
I have a MySQL db with all my servers and all their details like server name, IP, OS, RAM etc etc 26

mod_rewrite.c on windows ??
why it's not working on windows while it's working on other hosts???

this is the code i got

Google Wave
So... has anyone used it yet? Is it any good?

http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html#vid

present value of sequence?
Hi

Please help me to find out the present value of sequence?

Thanks

I got my hosting suspended XD
So I saw this challenge a day or so ago

http://www.programming-challenges.com/pg.php?page=dow

Date Format
Hi there,

I have a date format like this right now:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:04:00

I ne

Multi Level Array Problem
hi all,

For example I have array like below:

$temp = array(array('north america', 'us'

Polymorphism
Was wondering if someone could explain this a little better to me. I had always assumed that it had

Multiple includes losing variables
Hey all,

just starting out w php and ran into a problem pretty quickly. I'm
including seve

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash