FlashVar function how to insert variables


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys. Im new in this forum and also new in php programming. Can you help me about this code?


<embed
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
src='player-viral.swf'
width='263'
height='220'
bgcolor='undefined'
allowscriptaccess='always'
allowfullscreen='true'
flashvars='file=dsc.flv' />

i want the flashvars to have a variable like for example $vid. how can i do that?how can i insert variable in flash var?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
185 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Email to a friend script problems
I have this send-to-a-friend script with 2 issues:


1) When you open the form popup on a p

Undefined index: username HELP NEWBIE
I am trying a simple login/logout for my website. It works well with checking if the username exists

TabControl Inside ListView Not Editing
Hello everybodyI have a ListView on my page. Inside the ListView I put a TabControl, cuz I want to p

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

Streaming local file from PHP while it’s been written to by a CURL process
I am creating a simple Proxy server for my website. Why I am not using mod_proxy and mod_cache is a

limitations on array_unique()
Does any one know what/how imitations are applied to array_unique? I have an issue where no matter h

phpMailer will not connect using SMTP
I am trying to use phpMailer with smtp:

Code: [Select]$mailer = new PHPMailer();
$mailer-&

Reduce redundancies in switch functions?
Hello all! I somewhat new to PHP, and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a swit

urldecode question
How would I format this line of code properly?

<?php echo urldecode($_GET['Title']); ?

PHP/Database issue
My friend is helping me make a database where you go to a certain webpage of my site and the page wi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash