Deleting pointers froms vector?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do delete on all indexes, but my question is that if I just clear the vector. Are the pointers deleted, that is can the memory block that the pointer was pointing to be overwritten?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
281 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Delete HTML file after loading
I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a sma

Error querying database.
I get the above error when trying to insert some values to a datatable.
Here's the code :

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

PHP code for a proxy
I was wondering which function I could use to create an online proxy tool. I was thinking cURL would

foreach and array need help combining
Hi guys.

Here's the code

Code: array(
'tag' => 'code',<

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

DateObject and Nulls
Hi all,

I have an array mapped to a value object. One of the items in the array is a PHP Date

Query output more than expected
$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players, communities, divisions WHERE dob BETWEEN '{$start_da

mail() problem
Hi Guys,

I've set up a contact email form. It sends the information fine, but it sends it to

Passing PHP variables from one page to another
Hello-

I'm having trouble figuring out how to transport a variable from one php file to anoth

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash