I am stumped


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

OK. Here is what I am trying to do. I have the conditions set, and if the conditions are met, I want to randomly find a user id, and username from a table, and then store each of these names in the table of the user that is searching.

Essentially, a player will search for another player's "location" and be able to select it from a drop down list once it is found. I am fairly sure I can use serialize to store the data, however I am stumped as to how to retrieve the data to store.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Any ideas?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
193 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

double and single quotes in text fields acting up... help please
Single quotes, when entered into a text field, create an sql error upon Submit. It seems to create t

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

Web Host List
Here is a list of web hosts that offer PHP and MySQL. It is no where near a full list, but it is mos

help removing unwanted graphic
How do I remove the small elongated rectangular shape between the "Latest post" and "

php require help needed
Ok i tried to use the search funtion but the word require is everywhere.

i'm really new to cr

Displaying data from MySql a different way
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to php and MySql and have hit a problem.

I am able to display data

PHP loop
Okay so I have several "articles" stored in a mysql database and am attempting to echo tho

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
SO : windows xp
database : XE

there is a table (transito) with two fields of clob

Help with translating C code into assembler code
Hi im doing a project that moves a robot around a maze avoiding walls and need some help with conver

Contact Form Not Working When I Add Validation Codes
So I built my first working PHP "Contact Us" like form. But, I have been trying to now mak

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash