I am stumped

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

OK. Here is what I am trying to do. I have the conditions set, and if the conditions are met, I want to randomly find a user id, and username from a table, and then store each of these names in the table of the user that is searching.

Essentially, a player will search for another player's "location" and be able to select it from a drop down list once it is found. I am fairly sure I can use serialize to store the data, however I am stumped as to how to retrieve the data to store.

Any ideas?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
193 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

UDP server recvfrom() always returns -1? :(
Hello all,
I am getting a very strange error in my code :( I am writing a server application in C

tag inside php...
hi

Code: <?php
echo "<td width="$columnWidth%" align=&

text box alphanumeric caracters only
hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 usi

Spaghetti Code
So.

I've pretty much reached the point where I have so many isset s on one page that I can't

Wrong Info sent Using $get in form
Hi i have this code that i tried to make to send some info from one page to aother with lots of ppls

AUTONUMBER PROBLEM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jones and i am new to this forum and to oracle. I am using ora

displaying unknown amount of results
I am reading a directory and getting a list of folders in the directory, I want to display the folde

Help with lottery style system?
I'm working on a currency system for forums and it is going to have a type of lottery system built i

styling a RadioButtonList
HiI need to have a radio button and close to it, its lable, then a space then another set of those.

Undefined index on my form
ok im getting Undefined index on this line.. print_r($_REQUEST['form']);

below is the full sc

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash