Header is not working in IE


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi ! header function is not working in IE but it works in FF, Safari, Chrome. any help please. :


if (isset($_POST['sub1'])) {
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$id = $_POST['cscstest'];
$qty = $_POST['cscsqty'];
$id = $_POST['cscstestmul'];
$qty = $_POST['multiqty'];
$id2 = $_POST['extralan'];
$qty2 = $_POST['languagetestqty'];



If (!empty($_POST['cscstest'])) {

$id = $_POST['cscstest'];

$qty = $_POST['cscsqty'];

$_SESSION['cscstest'] = $id;

$_SESSION['cscsqty'] = $qty;

$_SESSION['cscsqty'] = isset($_POST['cscsqty']) && $_POST['cscsqty'] > 0 && is_numeric($_POST['cscsqty']) ? $_POST['cscsqty'] : 1;

$add_item = add_to_cart_multiple($id, $_SESSION['cscsqty']);

$_SESSION['total_items'] = total_items($_SESSION['cart']);

$_SESSION['total_price'] = total_price($_SESSION['cart']);

}

if (!empty($_POST['cscstestmul'])) {

$id = $_POST['cscstestmul'];

$qty = $_POST['multiqty'];

$_SESSION['cscstestmul'] = $id;

$_SESSION['multiqty'] = $qty;

$_SESSION['multiqty'] = isset($_POST['multiqty']) && $_POST['multiqty'] > 0 && is_numeric($_POST['multiqty']) ? $_POST['multiqty'] : 1;

$add_item = add_to_cart_multiple($id, $_SESSION['multiqty']);

$_SESSION['total_items'] = total_items($_SESSION['cart']);

$_SESSION['total_price'] = total_price($_SESSION['cart']);

}

if (!empty($_POST['extralan'])) {

$id2 = $_POST['extralan'];

$qty2 = $_POST['languagetestqty'];

$_SESSION['extralan'] = $id2;

$_SESSION['languagetestqty'] = $qty2;

$_SESSION['languagetestqty'] = isset($_POST['languagetestqty']) && $_POST['languagetestqty'] > 0 && is_numeric($_POST['languagetestqty']) ? $_POST['languagetestqty'] : 1;

$add_item2 = add_to_cart_multiple($id2, $_SESSION['languagetestqty']);

$_SESSION['total_items'] = total_items($_SESSION['cart']);

$_SESSION['total_price'] = total_price($_SESSION['cart']);



}

if (!empty($_POST['otherqty'])) {

$id3 = $_POST['otherqty'];

$qty3 = $_POST['otherqtynum'];

$_SESSION['otherqty'] = $id3;

$_SESSION['otherqtynum'] = $qty3;

$_SESSION['otherqtynum'] = isset($_POST['otherqtynum']) && $_POST['otherqtynum'] > 0 && is_numeric($_POST['otherqtynum']) ? $_POST['otherqtynum'] : 0;

$add_item3 = add_to_cart_multiple($id3, $_SESSION['otherqtynum']);

$_SESSION['total_items'] = total_items($_SESSION['cart']);

$_SESSION['total_price'] = total_price($_SESSION['cart']);



}

header('Location: index.php');
}

ANY HELP
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
276 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Notice Undefined index: reset/ Attempting to redirect, works, but get a notice
Full Header.php is:
Code: [Select]<?php
$reset= false;
$reset= strip_tags($_GET[&quo

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

PHP Script runs on CLI but not through web browser
I am running into an issue that I just can't seem to find the answer to. I have a Windows Server 200

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.




Thank u inadva

What's wrong with my code
sobbing for many days, still don't know why please Help. Why my page isn't posted correctly. In a

Disable html within defined tags
I have a mysql database that allows users to enter content with html, but I also want to have a tag

ok i need to join all this pages to make 1 neat code
i have 5 pages that make up my tv guide it works 100% but i want to make it 1 page if i can or 2, i

Include a php
Hello,

I'm trying to include a function that shows the recent searches.
Example I have <

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

Random Number Generation And Probability
Hello, I am working on a function which has to insert data into a SQL table.

we have to suppl

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash