Echoing If Function?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

A script I am using has If statements in the comments form to basically tell the form what to do. Currently the form works by opening in a pop up for those who want to read/write comments. I'm changing it so that the form displays on the same page, essentially removing the need for a pop up. I have,

Code: if ($_GET['comment']) {
echo "<SCRIPT LANGUAGE='JavaScript'>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
function smiles(which) {
document.form1.text1.value = document.form1.text1.value + which;
}
</SCRIPT>
<form name='form1' method='post' action='comments.php?load=comments&view=add'>
<input type='hidden' name='aid' value='".$_GET['aid']."'>
<input type='hidden' name='name' value='".$_COOKIE[$pre."username"]."'>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" border="0" align="center">
<tr><td><b>Name</b></td><td>".$_COOKIE[$pre."username"]."</td></tr>
As a snippet of some of the code. I want to know how I can make the If statement form appear on the page without removing,

Code: if ($_GET['comment']) {
As it would break the script since 'comment' is needed for the form to proceed without errors. I've tried variations of echo on $_GET['comment'] but it didn't do anything.

Hope that made sense, any ideas?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
173 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Preg_match with an array
is there an away to use preg_match with an array?

i want to check a string with an array to s

.htpasswd Registration Form
Hi,
I wanted to make an htpasswd registration form.
I found this code on the internet but have

Echo Tweaking help!
HI. I would like to have the output of the entered variables repeat forever, but it's stopping at th

Using the $_GET variable to view certain records
Hello,

First let me explain my problem, I have 2 pages the first page pull a list of Guide ti

Backflush
I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a ba

Page Reload
I am having issues getting a page to reload after I submit data to a database. This form should inp

php require help needed
Ok i tried to use the search funtion but the word require is everywhere.

i'm really new to cr

Last Weeks sDate and eDate.
sDate - Start Date
eDate - End Date

I need to pull two dates for "Last Week" whi

Auto-populating dropdowns and multiple forms.
Here's what I have so far:

First drop down = select a state (works)
This populates the sec

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1
When i add quote at the end of this link
example:http://localhost/articlemania/category.php?cid=3

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash