Get Total From While Loop


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to get the total for each product and add them for a Grand Total to list outside the loop or only echo once I can do the addition but it will echo 5 time in the loop.
How would I go about doing this?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Code: <?php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

$cart2="SELECT * FROM products WHERE pro_indid='glass'";

$res2 = mysql_query($cart2) or die('Error, query failed 2');

while($cr2=mysql_fetch_array($res2)){

$totrow=$cr2["total"];
///the $totrow will echo below 5 time each price in database 5.67 which the total should be 28.35 //
echo $totrow;
}

///Output of total would be $28.35

?>
The output I'm looking for would be like so

5.67
5.67
5.67
5.67
5.67

GrandTotal:28.35
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
74 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive
Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?
Hi All,

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?

Thanks in adv

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

How to show next and prev records
Hi all,

Sorry if this is simple, i'm very new to php, well, any programming language actually

PHP Multiples of 2, Show posts...not working (wordpress)
I have been using this code to show div.example with 6 li columns inside it, each li is a post with

Limiting uploaded file type
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed file type that is uploade

Add User script "Could not execute query"
This should be an easy script but I can't get it to run. Can someone please help me?

<

styling a RadioButtonList
HiI need to have a radio button and close to it, its lable, then a space then another set of those.

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

modifying a property of an object from a different class
I have 2 classes:
- Math
- Distance

in my math class, I have this line:
$distance =

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash