SQL query not working well


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I made a small table with 5 rows and want to make them an sql consult using rownum

so I'm running
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
select * from mytable where rownum = 1;

and it gives me the first row but if I change the 1 for a 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 it's says that theres nothing :S

why?????????????????????

but if i change for between 1 and 5 it gave me the 4 rows :S :S

why???????????????????
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
120 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How do I use ValidatorCallout extender in Login control?
Hi,I'd like to customize the look and feel of the login control a little bit. One thing I'd love to

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

Confusing Functions
So, I've been reading up on Functions and I like them! However, I need some help using variables in

SAP Project Module
I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is sign

Multi dimensional arrays
If I put in this code:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13<

New to mysqli library - Multiple query problem
Greetings,

I am writing a batch program that executes 3 queries on a single page. Using mysql

having probem inserting data into db table
hi

i have a table with following columns in it
Code: candidate_id, degree, cgpa, institute

Match stored value with the current value in a loop
Hello,

I have a MySQL db were I store articles in.

I have a form to fill these article

session variable problem
Session variable is not working in Fire fox i am getting null value but it is working fine in IE.

Help Import Animoto and Youtube
CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash