Help With editting and deleting form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hallo !!

So look at this image :

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.png
This table prints the titles of entries from a table in a database.. The code that i use for this table is this :
Code: [Select]<!--Table For Deleting and Updating -->





<p align="center"><font color="#1569C7">DeleteOrEdit(</font><font color="red">Security Projects & Thoughts Section</font><font color="#1569C7">);</font></p>

<table align="center" border="2" bordercolor="green" cellspacing="0">

<!--First row with title delete and edit-->
<tr>
<td><font color="#F87217">Title:</td>
<td><font color="#F87217">Delete();</font></td>
<td><font color="#F87217">Edit();</font></td>
</tr>

<?php

$query = 'SELECT title FROM site_entries ORDER BY date_entered DESC';

if ($r = mysql_query($query)){

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($r)){
print "<tr>
<td><font color="#8BB381">{$row['title']}</td>
<td><form method="post" name="sub_del"><input type="submit" value="Delete();"></form></td>
<td><form method="post" name="sub_edt"><input type="submit" value="Edit();"></form></td>
</tr> ";

}
}else{
die('<p>Could not retrive the data brcause:<b>' . mysql_error .'</b> The query was $query.</p>');

}


mysql_close();


?>

</table>
Its simple...till here...

Now i stack on how to make the script that will delete the registers of the database...I can think something with id column but i can't make it true...:s I want you to help me giving me ideas on how to make this or any other idea on how to create an delete/edit page...If you think that i start it with a wrong way please tell me

The table name is site_entries and its columns are id , title , entry , date_entered

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
73 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Sending CC Info by email
I am a little bit less knowledgable in the security area as most developers and I know I have a lot

Not sure why this script is not working?
Hi I am new to php programing and I was trying to make up a simple script like a captcha but I canno

Ball movement
I want to move a ball from one point to another and it should hit a group of balls at the other end

in php, link returns to the line
When I add a link in a php page, the link word returns to the line (as a
would do)

Examp

Supress some serveroutput but not all
Hi,

I have a script I'm working on that uses plsql to create and RMAN script, this uses d

How to read posted binary data from a mobile device and post it to a web server?
Here is the senario...

I have a mobile device (MD) that posts binary data to a Web Server (WS

Placing and array within an array then sorting it!
I have a page that runs two large mysql queries and saves the results into arrays, in php I then per

Problem displaying "scraped" XML data
I'm basicly having trouble displaying XML data scraped from an URL using cURL.

What the code

Need help-Error istream header declaration
Hi Everyone ,

I am having issue with istream declaration. I am new to C programming.
can a

Dynamic links in an include file
I am working on a small piece of code that counts records from a database and displays the result to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash