Email/MMS to Site

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys. I'm looking for a way for a user to upload images and/or text via their cell phones. It could be MMS but since most phones have email these days, maybe just a way to process email. I've seen various scripts. I've seen various discussions, though somewhat dated. I'm just trying to get an idea of what people are currently using.

Ideally I'm going to have a photo gallery that will accept submissions from known users. I'd like images to be easily added to the page with a mobile device.

Any thoughts?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
225 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

News script
Hi ...

I am not sure if this is the rite place to post this but if its not sorry

i am

insert quotes
Hi,

I have an output like this:
Code: john,18,Cancer
How can I change this to
Code:

error help - Dynamic Image
I've been working on making my site less cluttered in the directories and more secure lately. In an

Sub-domains & calling unique content
Hello,

Is there a way use something similar to the $_GET function for a sub-domain? I to be a

How to update this array?
I am saving a string that looks this: username1, username2, username3...
into a single cell in a

Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add

Sendmail.php - heading error following check_input
Hi,

I would greatly appreciate some help? I am brand new to PHP and have been searching and e

browse folder only
hi,
is there a way i can browse or get the directory or folder only and not the file?
i just w

Port scanner problem
Hai
recently i developed one app through which u can check the opened and closed ports under an

I need some help with the IF command...
I have a large number of images in one section of my website with the .jpg format. I'm adding a bun

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash