getAlexaRank($url) function not working


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have made a function to get alexa rank
the site is here: http://mytestsite.rack111.com/1

but the Alexa rank is showing up blank and I dont know why can someone please tell me if there is something wrong with my code
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.



Code:
function getAlexaRank ($url) {
$xml = simplexml_load_file("http://data.alexa.com/data?cli=10&dat=s&url=$url");
return $xml->SD->POPULARITY['TEXT'];

}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
95 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

SAP FICO learning materials
Hi all,
I am new to this world of SAP FICO. I have taken training on SAP FICO, but was wonderin

PHP Mysql Staff Induction System
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

start new row of pictures
on my site www.budstreasureauctions.com there is a featured auctions box that users will pay to get

links using header()
Hi All

I'm not sure where to ask for help on this but I hope someone can offer some. I'm at

Help on query replacing the date
Hi Pals,

i want to replace the current date in a column to some value say C or D or any n

Searching keywords from array
Hello everyone, Im just wondering if someone could help me with another issue im having. Im still le

MFC GUI Programming
I am working on a project right now that requires me to create a MFC Windows GUI. Basically it need

Export hangs
Hi all, please help

I have a Oracle 10.2.0.3.0 database. When I want to query the dba_segmen

need help in update query
hi
i have a dynamic form. i need help in how can i use update query when values from dynamic for

remove a ; from emails in textarea
Code: <?php

session_start();

$database_host = "localhost&qu

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash