All possible combinations of String in PL/SQL


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

Could you please explain the logic of getting all possible combinations of String in PL/SQL?
For ex if "HER" is string
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
then the output should be
HER
HRE
ERH
EHR
REH
RHE

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
53 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Extract specific information from a PHP Multidimensional Array
Howdy! I've racked my brain over this for 24 hours now. I think it's time I asked for help. I'm lear

Loop Through Date Range
Hi guys,
I have date range as parameter like 01/JAN/2009 TO 16/JAN/2009 now i want to loop thro

php file erros / need help please
Hello

Someone decoded a zend file for me.. after uploaded it on ftp i get some errors, i trye

This must be easy , pulling the last record of the day, every day, from a txt
I have a txt file logging weather data every minutes (so 1 record per minute). I want to extract the

Multidimensional $_POST
Hello

How to get a single array from array of array (2 - dimension).
For example I have a

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

please help me in this update statment
hi every one

if I have table and this data in it

id name
10

Problem executing bash script using shell_exec
Hi there,
I created a bash script file using following code to convert doc documents to pdf using

how make 2 column in table with data tybe long row
hi every one

I want make in my table 2 column with data tybe long raw

how thi

Print 'a' to 'z' via for loop
A very simple problem..
How Can I print a to z NOT a to y ?
It is a part of a code where
<

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash