How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything useful. I would like to add a .bmp image to an OpenGL window. The lines here (GL_LINES), are irrelevant, something else to put with the image.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I’m fairly new to C++. I would appreciate it if anybody could help with anything.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
void myDisplay(void) { glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT); // clear the screen glBegin(GL_LINE_LOOP); glVertex2i(318,0); glVertex2i(318,250); glVertex2i(322,250); glVertex2i(322,0); glEnd(); //I want to add "Tiger (left)_.bmp" here glFlush(); // send all output to display }
Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
319 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Comparing Values
Hi
I'm reading data from a database and this seems to work OK.

Each system has an associat

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

Not showing whole name with mail () script
I sent up a simple mail form with the PHP mail() script. One problem is when it sends an email with

Insert to MySQL inside foreach
Hey.
I am parsing some html, and putting inside an html db.
I need to create a randomized inte

help understanding hidden input w/ php
hello i'm doing a tutorial where there are multiple forms for an edit page for a user to update thei

How to set pass login name from htaccess to php
When the user logs into my members page via htaccess, I'd like to retain the username so that I can

session variables not working anymore
hello,
i use sessions to handle authentication within my site. my host has been changing a lot of

Why doesn't this work? (SSH2)
This is my script:

Code: <?php
$connection = ssh2_connect('213.251.167.109', 22);

mysql UNION | warning mysql_fetch_array !!
Code: <?php
$i = 0;
$query1="SELECT * FROM `products` WHERE `div

Saving data from a form into a file
Hey everybody,

Sorry, I am really new to PHP coding and such but a project kind of got thrust

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash