Stopped working!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I had to change some stuff, none of it major. Stuff like the extension_dir and such. BEFORE I did much, I had that code working fine. Then I did some changed... well a lot of changes that I cant remember, now it stopped working. I just get "<?php phpinfo()?>" in text.
I was origanlly trying to make the mysql DB stuff to connect.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Please help!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
159 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

session variables not working anymore
hello,
i use sessions to handle authentication within my site. my host has been changing a lot of

SAP Project Module
I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is sign

Estimations and Effort
HI Gurus,

Would like to know whether SAP have a provision for carrying out the Project es

writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong
I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help poin

Adding to the next element in a multidimensional array
Hi, I'm trying to add a value to $node->field_spaces['nid'] where x is the next available spo

Web Application Recipe
Hi Guys!

I am working with the Web Application recipes. I am currently working on the sen

Why do I get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/a5488351/public_html/b

problem in program for counting no of chars using pointers
Hi all, I was trying to make a program which counts number of chars in a string using concpt of poin

Multidimensional $_POST
Hello

How to get a single array from array of array (2 - dimension).
For example I have a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash