Problem with PHP code- simple contact form

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a contact form with PHP code in it- grabbed it from the sitemaster website. Unfortunately my form isn't sending any information to the account or anything when i hit submit- I'm using Go Live CS (Don't ask) The problem is when I preview the PHP code i get this.

is_valid) { header( "Location: $errorurl" ); exit ; } } if (empty($email)) { $email = $mailto ; } $fromemail = (!isset( $use_webmaster_email_for_from ) || ($use_webmaster_email_for_from == 0)) ? $email : $mailto ; if (function_exists( 'get_magic_quotes_gpc' ) && get_magic_quotes_gpc()) { $comments = stripslashes( $comments ); } $messageproper = "This message was sent from:n" . "$http_referrern" . "------------------------------------------------------------n" . "Name of sender: $fullnamen" . "Email of sender: $emailn" . "------------------------- COMMENTS -------------------------nn" . $comments . "nn------------------------------------------------------------n" ; $headers = "From: "$fullname" <$fromemail>" . $headersep . "Reply-To: "$fullname" <$email>" . $headersep . "X-Mailer: chfeedback.php 2.15.0" . $headersep . 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . $headersep . $content_type ; if ($use_envsender) { mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper, $headers, $envsender ); } else { mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper, $headers ); } header( "Location: $thankyouurl" ); exit ; ?>

That comes up

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
142 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer?
Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer class/function?

I found the following whil

Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin

Adding Outlook 2007 items via file upload
I am looking for a way to be able to attach an Outlook item (an email message) in an ASP.NET 3.5 app

Load file in PHP
I have 2 files. The first is a PHP generated XML file that's dependent by 2 inputs. The second is a

Saas with SAP R/3
hi experts,

Is SaaS offer available in SAP? for SAP R/3? from where i can get the info a

Help with php code
Hello, can anyone tell me why this php word trap fails to work,
and the trigger words get blow r

How to limit the calls to an API
Hello, in my simple script I call an api which effectively involves me getting an xml file.

H

PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure
I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal custo

Return X values where an ID number doesnt matter
Well as for subject heading, thats the best i could think of.

Currently im having a problem w

php mail form text wont appear / javascript included
Guys/gals...

I am running into a problem whereby I have a great piece of javascript code that

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash