Shuffle Array
Hi,
I am writing a script for a game that needs players to randomly be assigned a target (ano
modifying query string with no page refresh
Hi everybody,
I've tried to get info about my problem all over the internet but i didn't find out
Help with explandable category tree
I have the below query:
SELECT l1.id as lev1_id,l2.id as lev2_id,l3.id as lev3_id,l1.categ
data type in column definition
Hi,
I create a table with column called "Direction of Travel code ".
The travel codes in t
adding 0 to numbers
Hey guys i need to create a 00001 number in a loop. Is there a better way of forcing a 5 digit numbe
Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.
Im building a
Need help in log in and log out?
hi there all of u. i have recently created a site for someone. i have placed log in and log out and
Help with lottery style system?
I'm working on a currency system for forums and it is going to have a type of lottery system built i
update sql when refresh - php
hi
I have made a table (attachement)
the users can update the sql database using + or x bu
help with image upload code
Hello,
right now this code I have resizes images and then places them into the uploads folder