If a record matches an existing record do nothing


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I don't know if I should put this here or in mysql, but what my script is for is for people to add their emails to our mailing list. Pretty simple, I got that working. But what I want it do now is that if somebody puts their email in and their email is already added to our database then it doesn't do anything. but if their email isn't in our database then it will add it.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
So basically stop duplicate records. Is there any way to do this php? I'm sure there is, its just not coming to me.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
232 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

insert Multiple rows into the table from that table data
Hi All,

I have a requirement like to insert mulitple rows into the table from that

How to display objects in a row
I have 7 codes that i want to display in a row one next to another.
The first is {$ads->ad

Attempt to assign property of non-object in...
I'm having issues with the following function in PHP 5...

function getTreeWithChildre

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

Time script, set to my time zone?
I am using this line to get the date and time

Code: $time = date(F." ".d.", &q

php unable to sent email
Hi, guys, I try to send a email through php but unfortunately the mail unable to sent. Here is my co

Email with Attachments in PHP
Hi Friends

How to send email in PHP with attachment.
I know simple mail can be sent with

Auto-populating dropdowns and multiple forms.
Here's what I have so far:

First drop down = select a state (works)
This populates the sec

Query output more than expected
$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players, communities, divisions WHERE dob BETWEEN '{$start_da

form submit at godaddy?
Trying to test form submission at GoDaddy and it does not seem to work. Here's the page...

h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash