Mail sending is slow on server


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Why mail is taking time to be send on apache-linux server
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
142 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Online Event Ticket Sales
Has anyone wrote a script for online tickets sales?

I have been googling and found lots of th

User feedback after MySQL query has been executed
Hi all, I've just registered on PHPFreaks because I've got a question that I simply can't work out b

$GPRMC and NMEA how to extract from report
Hi There,

Im a little bi lost and not sure where to start with this one, ive got a small gps

Forgot password won't work
My forgot password thing is not working properly. It is giving me this errorMailbox unavailable. The

Problem in String replace program's output
Hi all,
I was trying to make a program which accepts a string and replaces it with another stri

duplicate record notification
In my database, after insertion of records, I want to know if the record inserted is duplicate or no

array help
Does anyone know how to require 10 text fields for individual grades and output class average? (10 p

mysql UNION | warning mysql_fetch_array !!
Code: <?php
$i = 0;
$query1="SELECT * FROM `products` WHERE `div

help me fix these syntax errors...
I keep getting multiple syntax errors on this script like this one:

Parse error: syntax error

PHP referral database. I would like this form to email the referrer.
Okay, Hello I've been trolling for years. This the first time I've ever asked for php help. Normally

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash