Struct/union and scope problem!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

HI all , I have
Code: in header.h typedef struct Node Link; /* -----------------------*/ in source.c struct Node { /* some stuff ; */ }; /* some more code here */ /*---------------------------------*/ in main.c Link p; /* do whatever ... */
so that Node definition is hidden from other modules.
But what if main.c has declaration struct Node { ... } ; ?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Link will become pointer to that Node ??
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
254 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

displaying email without attracting a ton of spam
Hello,

this is maybe the wrong place to ask.
How would you display an email address on a w

Sending CC Info by email
I am a little bit less knowledgable in the security area as most developers and I know I have a lot

Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?
I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Blah blah

etc
but when i ech

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

split string
Hi all

i have some names (imploded by comma):
Code: toronto,paris,madrid
Now, i would

Website Direction...
I recently used this code to try and make it so the page loads as http://www.domain.com/ when you ty

PHP MySQL and DATE
Hi everyone

I have a databse and in one of the columns I have date values such as 2009-March-

Multiple while loops
I have several DB queries that I know should be returning results and aren't. I have a feeling it ha

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash