how to remove \ in php string display


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My code is $message="We're looking at developing our website."; $body= "My message is,nnnnttt".$message"; echo $body; I get result We're looking at developing our website. Can any body tell me how to remove from the printed string? Thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
180 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Random date selection
i want to select random date with time(hour+minutes+sec) where date is specified(10/22/2009) and tim

Reditecting pages based on logic
Newbie here, apologies in advance!

I am trying to use the header function to forward one of a

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Breaking results into week blocks
I have a set of dates (and times), which are returned from a mySQL query.

These usually span

Count number of records in all the tables with a querry URGENT PLEASE...
I downloaded ORACLE 9I DATA DUMP into my comp. There are number of tables. I need to find out the

Need a fuction to count entries in a field
Hi
I need a fuction to count how many times a email address is entered in to a field.

I ma

Running External Scripts
I am very new to PHP and am not even sure what I'm asking is possible. I have just installed mediaW

Drawing Images in classes
I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other

Character increment
Hi,

I am facing a scenario like above,but in my case i want to show up like Col A,Col B etc..

eregi to preg
Im converting my regex for php 5.3 and I am stuck on the following

Code: [Select]if((eregi(&q

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash