import table with dependency


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

What is the best way to import table back which has dependency?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
SQL> create table test (a number); Table created. SQL> create table test2 (b number); Table created. SQL> alter table test2 add constraint pk_test2 primary key(b); Table altered. SQL> ALTER TABLE test add CONSTRAINT fk_test FOREIGN KEY (a) REFERENCES test2(b); Table altered. exp system/**** file=C:/test2.dmp tables=test2 About to export specified tables via Conventional Path ... . . exporting table TEST2 0 rows exported Export terminated successfully without warnings. Sometime later, I want to import table test2. Inorder to achieve this I need to drop table first and then start import. SQL> drop table test2; drop table test2 * ERROR at line 1: ORA-02449: unique/primary keys in table referenced by foreign keys If I use cascade option, I will lose the foreign key in other table. What should I do in this issue?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
68 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

rdns with php
I am trying to build a script that will show all of the different domains that are hosted on the sam

TemplatePower & AJAX
Hi all,



I'm currently implementing some AJAX features in my PHP-framework (which is b

News script
Hi ...

I am not sure if this is the rite place to post this but if its not sorry

i am

Polymorphism
Was wondering if someone could explain this a little better to me. I had always assumed that it had

Need Help with a query
Hello,
For some reason I am just not getting the right answer when I do this query and not quite

How do i use vars in an array
Hiya peeps!

How do I use a var in an array. You will see $id but it isnt working.


Parse Error Help
Hello, I got the parse error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in register.php on line

check_changed_data - I can't get data from the called method event
I use check_changed_data to trigger my event method.

The method delivers er_changed_data.

urldecode question
How would I format this line of code properly?

<?php echo urldecode($_GET['Title']); ?

WELCOME SCREEN
first of all let me tell you what does my script do,

it´s a very simple query to show a e

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash