Module pool selction screen parameters combination logic


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi floks,
Am new to the module pool development ,Recently i have created one program based on customer requwst. in this program First screen having 4 selection parameters like1,2,3,4. based on selection parameters i have to display values in table control .But i have lot of combinations like

first : all are initialized
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
second : 1is having vaue and other or intialised. like..

its crisp logic to write based on all combitions .

there is another way to declare ths type things ..

please give me pseducode or tipsof this crisp code combinations
thanks
nithaya.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
315 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to ask a regex question?
Hi, I thought I'd share some of my insight after seeing too many bad questions that either get ignor

PHP - MySQL Fail
My PHP code will only execute the first part of my code...

Code: <?php

sessio

Typing math
I've added support for typesetting math using LaTeX on the forums.

Example:
Code: [Select]

Need help adding a timestamp to my filename/variable
Hello,

I'm kind of stupid when it comes to php and I need a tiny bit of help. I've got a f

What exactly is net neatrality?
What exactly is it? I think it's anti-censorship and... stuff... but I don't really understand it

Big Problem!! Please help
Hi Guys,

Im making a website for a friend have encountered a really annoying problem. When ev

GMail like Chat in ASP.NET
Hi,Can anyone suggest me, how to incorporate GMail like chat in my existing ASP.Net application.I wa

simplexml_load_file and rss problem
Hi,

I have a problem parsing an rss feed using simplexml_load_file - this is strange as i hav

Date help - fetch dates for Mondays between xxx and yyy?
Does anyone know the best way to do this? I have two dates, say:

2010-01-26 and 2010-05-30

retrieving policy name inside the function called by this particular policy
Hi there,

I've playing around with dbms_rls package, trying to set up some security repo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash