Problem with PHP code- simple contact form

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Folks,
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a contact form with PHP code in it- grabbed it from the sitemaster website. Unfortunately my form isn't sending any information to the account or anything when i hit submit- I'm using Go Live CS (Don't ask) The problem is when I preview the PHP code i get this.

is_valid) { header( "Location: $errorurl" ); exit ; } } if (empty($email)) { $email = $mailto ; } $fromemail = (!isset( $use_webmaster_email_for_from ) || ($use_webmaster_email_for_from == 0)) ? $email : $mailto ; if (function_exists( 'get_magic_quotes_gpc' ) && get_magic_quotes_gpc()) { $comments = stripslashes( $comments ); } $messageproper = "This message was sent from:n" . "$http_referrern" . "------------------------------------------------------------n" . "Name of sender: $fullnamen" . "Email of sender: $emailn" . "------------------------- COMMENTS -------------------------nn" . $comments . "nn------------------------------------------------------------n" ; $headers = "From: "$fullname" <$fromemail>" . $headersep . "Reply-To: "$fullname" <$email>" . $headersep . "X-Mailer: chfeedback.php 2.15.0" . $headersep . 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . $headersep . $content_type ; if ($use_envsender) { mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper, $headers, $envsender ); } else { mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper, $headers ); } header( "Location: $thankyouurl" ); exit ; ?>

That comes up

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
183 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php - mysql store data and use it later?
Hi, i' making a login page at the moment, however my username + password is stored many different pl

Linking with Foreign Keys
I have been getting an erro when I try and link:

create table Faculty_Specialty (I_Name v

Update not working ... please help
Hi,

I am trying to update a row using an edit form by passing id of the row .. but it is not

Upload file!
Ok i have a form..
Code: <form name="form1" method="post" action=&quo

Need help in log in and log out?
hi there all of u. i have recently created a site for someone. i have placed log in and log out and

upload only text files
hi guys i want to upload only text like like (pdf,note pad and ofiice files) so can any one please t

Using Microsoft Exchange Server with PHP
Hi,

I wanted to know if its possible to fetch email attachments from the exchange server usin

Deleting Partners on the Customer Master.
Does SAP handle removing the Partner from Open Sales Orders when a Partner is deleted in the Custome

Creating a function
Basically i wanna put all this code in a seperate file

Code: <?php

Date/Time and Checkbox
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to insert the current date and tim

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash