Problem with PHP code- simple contact form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Folks,
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a contact form with PHP code in it- grabbed it from the sitemaster website. Unfortunately my form isn't sending any information to the account or anything when i hit submit- I'm using Go Live CS (Don't ask) The problem is when I preview the PHP code i get this.

is_valid) { header( "Location: $errorurl" ); exit ; } } if (empty($email)) { $email = $mailto ; } $fromemail = (!isset( $use_webmaster_email_for_from ) || ($use_webmaster_email_for_from == 0)) ? $email : $mailto ; if (function_exists( 'get_magic_quotes_gpc' ) && get_magic_quotes_gpc()) { $comments = stripslashes( $comments ); } $messageproper = "This message was sent from:n" . "$http_referrern" . "------------------------------------------------------------n" . "Name of sender: $fullnamen" . "Email of sender: $emailn" . "------------------------- COMMENTS -------------------------nn" . $comments . "nn------------------------------------------------------------n" ; $headers = "From: "$fullname" <$fromemail>" . $headersep . "Reply-To: "$fullname" <$email>" . $headersep . "X-Mailer: chfeedback.php 2.15.0" . $headersep . 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . $headersep . $content_type ; if ($use_envsender) { mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper, $headers, $envsender ); } else { mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper, $headers ); } header( "Location: $thankyouurl" ); exit ; ?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

That comes up
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
183 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Typing math
I've added support for typesetting math using LaTeX on the forums.

Example:
Code: [Select]

A little help needed passing hidden values to next page
I have a page that has hidden values in a form.

example
Code: <input name='signupID

PHP Directory Listing Not working
Hey Guys,

I need help, I tried a ton of directory listing scripts and they all don't work. Al

Will this protect from mysql injection?
I do not want anything like DROP TABLE to work or any type of coding..

Heres my code.. is it

need help with this contact form
I made this form and I need it to read the data and write the data to a table and its not working ca

a dificult string search
Hi I don't know a way around this. I want the user to input a password, but to make it a bit complca

Working with popups and such in a class
I've recently started building my applications completely enclosed in classes. I like the fact that

use an array from 1 class in a second class
I have a class that adds data to an array

Then I have a second class and I need to check if t

unexpected T_STRING
error log "[Sat Jan 09 18:27:58 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error: syntax error

CHECH A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)
I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash