mail() says sent but no email received


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My code is quite simple:

Code: <?php
$to = "Ty44ler@yahoo.com";
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$subject = "Test mail";
$message = "Hey, I just wanted to see if the script worked.";
$from = "Ty44ler@yahoo.com";
$headers = "From: $from";

if (mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers)) {
echo("<p>Message successfully sent!</p>");
}
else {
echo("<p>Message delivery failed</p>");
}
?>
I have the SMTP server correct in the php.ini file as well as the port as it connects fine when I do a telnet. Also checked the spam folder and nothing there...
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
50 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php WordPress help
I am writing the following code for making a plugin

<?php
header("Content-Type

PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb
Hi

I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress

output_buffering so rewrite
I'm planning to rewrite some of my scripts so they don't have to use output buffering to accomplish

limit string by words??
hello all,

I was wonder if there is a function to limit a string by the number of words inste

MySQL noob question
hi guys

I have a simple mysql table set up, along the lines of

Col 1 - Col 2 - Date_l

Suggestions for Functional module
Hello experts,
I Have done B.Sc(Mathematics) and MCA & have learnt SAP/ABAP but do n

Why will this program not run if the variables are not global?
Hey guys I have a kind of perplexing situation that is probably simple, but I can't seem to understa

need help to creat database
Hello Team, please guys i am stuck from three days with paypal issue for IPN but no luck yet now i w

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

Warning message
I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a ne

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash