Code working in IE but not FireFox


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is working perfectly in IE (I have version 8 on this computer) But it wont work on Firefox. I'm not 100% positive that it is the PHP code causing problems either. The php code that I am using is as follows:

Code: $sql = "SELECT Category_Name From Blog_Categories";
$result = $this->dbc->query($sql);
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{
echo "<li>";
$name=$row['Category_Name'];
echo '<a href="'.$name.'.php">';
echo "$name";
echo "</a>";
echo "</li>";

This renders the following HTML on the page:

Code: <li><a href="Sql Queries.php">Sql Queries</a></li>
<li><a href="Random Code.php">Random Code</a></li>
<li><a href="Tech Support.php">Tech Support</a></li>

My only other thinking is that it could be my div blocks overlapping that are causing problems, but during my testing (Before I put the PHP code in to populate the nav bar and it was just test links) everything was working fine in Firefox.

Thanks for the help
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
227 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

utf8_general_ci error ??
I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table

//I am getting this error

Yo

To add a field on the screen XK02.
Hi All,

How to add an additional field in the vendor change control screen XK02.
The

help with contest script
I would like to code a contest script to my site but i don't know how. Could someone just give me pu

Get last modified date of web page
Hai All,

In php how can i get last modified date of a give web page . I have tried to g

Help with explandable category tree
I have the below query:

SELECT l1.id as lev1_id,l2.id as lev2_id,l3.id as lev3_id,l1.categ

Take info from one coloum and move to another
Hi all,

I have this:
Code: [Select]$array = "SELECT stock_id FROM stocks WHERE stock_

Sessions Value Not Saved
Hi,

Im making a login form and im using this code:
Code: if($login=="true"){

re calling a function without including file
Hi,
i am new to programming in php, i was just checking the wordpress code and found out in the w

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

Stats of viewers
Hello. I have a website in php and people can login. I want to make an admin control panel where u c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash