"SEO" URLs


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey, I'm wondering how to go about creating and using these types of URLs. I'm presuming it's PHP that does this? I see them on Wordpress and Joomla and such but I've been trying to learn exactly how to create these types of URLs. Does anyone have an article or tutorial to start off to get going? Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
76 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Apart from cron
I need to run a php file every one hour. Is there any other solution apart from cron job?

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

text box alphanumeric caracters only
hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 usi

Retrieving innerHTML with cURL?
Hey all (sorry I know I'm a leecher, but I soon won't be. This is my first PHP project, but not my l

php unable to sent email
Hi, guys, I try to send a email through php but unfortunately the mail unable to sent. Here is my co

Bit manipulation program with binary operations
My homework is to create a program to scan in and add binary numbers and print them like so

Recording popularity by day, week.. all time?
Hey everyone, I'm creating a site designed around users uploading music. How can I implement a syste

Basic Question Regarding PHP Includes
Hi

Just starting out with PHP.

Working on a site that uses some basic includes, these

Problem with variable declaration in switch statement
Hello, I am having some trouble assigning a value to a variable inside a switch statement. What I a

Echoing If Function?
A script I am using has If statements in the comments form to basically tell the form what to do. Cu

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash