Update data to upper case in parent/child tables


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Gurus!

In production we have a product table and which is being reference by many tables making it parent child relationship. By mistake, we realized that last month some product were added in lower case and now we got a request to update all these product codes to upper case so that the existing code that use these tables have no impact. Appreciate if you can give some idea on how can I update the existing data in the parent table to upper case along with the child records?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
170 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Passing Variables
What I'm wanting to do is when the user clicks on Arenas it will know the name of the country it's w

I need help with formatting date from mysql! with php!
Hello guys

*Note: this is a php question not MySQL question, please do not move it to mysql s

Buggy registration system
Hey, I just started scripting in PHP, and I ran into a few problems.
Code: <?php
includ

Adding Different Numbers From MySQL
Basically I have a mysql database with a couple prices as the following:

9.99
9.99
9.99

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

Get keys and values from an array
Hellow,

I have an array $Data with keys and values. With a foreach I can display all the valu

foreach loop, assistance request
I would like some guidance on the usage of foreach as I try to parse through a large database and wh

Pagination
Hi All,

I think I'm finally getting somewhere with pagination!

I can now submit a quer

php not working written for consumption of slots
1. Here is the function where i will be allowed to consume the slot booked by me.

2. Here i c

parse error
On my local machine I keep getting parse error for my footer. When I put it online, it doesn't show

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash