help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted details.

I have attached all the files you might need.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The email should look like the 'Email.html' file

Thanks so much for your help
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
97 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem
Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.

file_put_contents and createimagefromjpeg
All,
I do somethings and then I have the following code:
file_put_contents('./test/'.$filename

Cant display mysql data
Hey all,

I am learning php and my first goal is to create a simple CMS. At the moment I am st

Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP
Hi All,
Could anybody provide code for Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP.

Tha

PHP Search Issue
Hi, I am using the following code to search and return flights from a database. The user searches by

Rand() help needed
Hi all,

Can someone explain and give me a quick example of how I would go about this?

FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0
Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use diffe

PHP Code / Script To check weather the given email exists in a domain
Hi,

I want to implement the following in my web page

in sign up we will ask to enter u

Combining refCursors and Summing
Given the following DDL:

CREATE TABLE FOODSALESTEST ("WEEKNBR" NUMBER, "ST

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash