Mail Script Problems


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have created a PHP mail script. I am having a problem though. In $body i am trying to put two values side by side like so $Fname $Lname. Where ever i use
tag the values appear in the final message but where i place the values side by side without a
tag then the values do not appear in the final message. I have already tried encasing the values in quotes and separating them with commas with no luck. I am certain this is an easy fix but i just don't know how. Any ideas.....please!!!

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here is my code:
Code: <?php
if (isset($_POST) && !empty($_POST['Fname'])){
session_start();
$_SESSION['Fname'] = $_POST['Fname'];
}
if (isset($_POST) && !empty($_POST['Lname'])){
session_start();
$_SESSION['Lname'] = $_POST['Lname'];
}
if (isset($_POST) && !empty($_POST['email'])){
session_start();
$_SESSION['email'] = $_POST['email'];
}
if (isset($_POST) && !empty($_POST['phone'])){
session_start();
$_SESSION['phone'] = $_POST['phone'];
}
if (isset($_POST) && !empty($_POST['attend'])){
session_start();
$_SESSION['attend'] = $_POST['attend'];
}
if (isset($_POST) && !empty($_POST['number'])){
session_start();
$_SESSION['number'] = $_POST['number'];
}
if (isset($_POST) && !empty($_POST['trans'])){
session_start();
$_SESSION['trans'] = $_POST['trans'];
}
?>
<?php



/*subject and email variables*/
$emailSubject = 'Survivor or Care Provider Registration';

/*gathering data variables*/
$FnameField = $_POST['Fname'];
$LnameField = $_POST['Lname'];
$email = $_POST['email'];
$phone = $_POST['phone'];
$attendField = $_POST['attend'];
$numberField = $_POST['number'];
$transField = $_POST['trans'];
$attend = implode(', ', $attendField);
$trans = implode(', ', $transField);

/*email field*/

$body = <<<EOD

<hr>

<h2>Registration Confirmation Email</h2>
<hr>
Name Registered: $Fname $Lname

Email Address: $email

Phone Number: $phone

Attending As: $attend

Bringing $number including $Fname $Lname

Will $Fname $Lname need transportation: $trans



Thank you for registering!

EOD;

/*email sender script*/
$sendto = $_POST['email'];
$headers = "From: auto-confirm@xxxxxxxxxxxx.comrn";
$headers .= "Bcc: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx.comrn";
$headers .= "Content-type: text/htmlrn";
$success = mail($sendto, $emailSubject, $body, $headers);

/*resultes*/
$theResults = <<<EOD
<html>
<body>
Thanks!
</body>
</html>
EOD;
echo "$theResults";

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
345 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Unexpected T_Variable ?
Hi all,
I dont really know what I am doing!! I know I'm doing something wrong, and I know its on

Passing variables with pagination - iterating through unique id per link
Hi everyone,
I have seen a few topics like this one. Still cant find the specific thing, so I am

generating all possible random letters
hi'

how can i randomize the letters a,b,c,d,e all possible ways, and i want to print the res

Protecting forms
Alright, I want to protect some forms of mine from SQL Injections, because I had someone earlier spa

help removing unwanted graphic
How do I remove the small elongated rectangular shape between the "Latest post" and "

Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?
I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Blah blah

etc
but when i ech

JQuery, Masterpage, and Control issue
Hey everyone, I am using JQuery in several sites so I thought it would be best to place the library

PECL uploadprogress for php5.2
Hey, I just installed PHP5 via .htaccess on my 1and1 Shared Hosting Account.

How would I exac

Help Optimizing code
Good Morning,

I wrote a small import function for a website of mine and I know there has to b

list files from folder, only one for each date
I have many files in a folder and wish to only list one of each date

these are the file names

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash