Working with Dates, help.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Sooo to make a long story short, here's what im trying to accomplish.

I need to create a dropdown list of months, where the starting month is current month and the ending month is the previous months 2 years earlier.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Example of static version
Code: [Select]<option VALUE="">-Month-</option>
<option VALUE="0" >Oct-2009</option>
<option VALUE="1" >Sep-2009</option>
<option VALUE="2" >Aug-2009</option>
<option VALUE="3" >Jul-2009</option>
<option VALUE="4" >Jun-2009</option>
<option VALUE="5" >May-2009</option>
<option VALUE="6" >Apr-2009</option>
<option VALUE="7" >Mar-2009</option>
<option VALUE="8" >Feb-2009</option>
<option VALUE="9" >Jan-2009</option>
<option VALUE="10" >Dec-2008</option>
<option VALUE="11" >Nov-2008</option>
<option VALUE="12" >Oct-2008</option>
<option VALUE="13" >Sep-2008</option>
<option VALUE="14" >Aug-2008</option>
<option VALUE="15" >Jul-2008</option>
<option VALUE="16" >Jun-2008</option>
<option VALUE="17" >May-2008</option>
<option VALUE="18" >Apr-2008</option>
<option VALUE="19" >Mar-2008</option>
<option VALUE="20" >Feb-2008</option>
<option VALUE="21" >Jan-2008</option>
<option VALUE="22" >Dec-2007</option>
<option VALUE="23" >Nov-2007</option>
<option VALUE="24" >Oct-2007</option>
<option VALUE="25" >Sep-2007</option>
<option VALUE="26" >Aug-2007</option>
<option VALUE="27" >Jul-2007</option>
<option VALUE="28" >Jun-2007</option>

Now it's easy to figure out current month through getDate();
The loop is relatively easy also. But i dont know how to use the date to subtract if you will the months and years from the current date.

So all in all i need to create the code above dynamically.

Thanks Guys
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
212 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help finding hacking loopholes
i was attacked by a redirect php injection

my pc is clean of viruses

so i figure that

Why do I get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/a5488351/public_html/b

Class not found error
I am getting Class 'index' not found in Eval function:

//write config

$pat

Convert Binary String to Decimal
Trying to Get:
Decimal: 305419896

Out of:
Binary String: xV4

Character Sets/Collations Stuff
Can someone please give me a check list of things I must do to setup all the charset stuff for my ph

Convert .fdf to .pdf
I currently have a web form that uploads the form data to an .fdf file and emails it.

However

Creation of Raw Exposure manually
SAP Gurus

I am creating Raw Exposure ( Hedge management ) thru T Code TEM10 with followin

Using loop to count number of entries
I'm writing a program that must ask user to type in numbers. After each entry, the program has to re

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
<tr>
<t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash