Upload file!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Ok i have a form..
Code: <form name="form1" method="post" action="">

<p>Name:
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<input name="Name" type="text" maxlength="20">
<br />
<br />
Email:
<input name="Name" type="text" maxlength="20">
<br />
<br />
Event:
<input name="Name" type="text" maxlength="20">
<br />
<br />
Venue:
<input name="Name" type="text" maxlength="20">
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<label>
<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Submit">
</label>
<br />
<br />
</p>
I want to have the option for users to upload a file (its an entry form to a compertition) but i wanted to know if i could add it to the current form so the same submit button is used. But i also want the form to be optional so if the dont have a file to upload they can still enter the data. Is this possible and if so how?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
284 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Include with Parameters
In a particular page I would like to include a file that requires $_GET parameters.

when I go

help me fix these syntax errors...
I keep getting multiple syntax errors on this script like this one:

Parse error: syntax error

Drawing Images in classes
I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other

Wierd if else problem
Hi guys,

this probably aint wierd for you, but it seems like php is playin up to me. may b i

Query output more than expected
$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players, communities, divisions WHERE dob BETWEEN '{$start_da

Forms Authentication and Refresh at Login page
Hello, When I try to press the Login button in my webapplication at my login.aspx page nothing h

How to read CSS message data
Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really di

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

Run function every 5 mins ??
I have a function PostMessage()

How can I run it every 5 mins ??

POST into Array problem
Hi Chaps,

I have a repeat region, displaying rows of data: jobid, fromtable, translatorcharge

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash