mysq_num_rows


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I want to use:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: if(mysql_num_rows($ergebnis2)==2)
how can the value 2, be retrieved from the database?
example, lets say I have if

Code: (mysql_num_rows($ergebnis2)==$limit)

$limit = $ds['limit'];
also query:

Code: safe_query("SELECT limit FROM ".PREFIX."settings WHERE limit = '$limit'"));

but this is wrong. I'm php beginner.
Can someone help me please build this together?

thanks for any help at all.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
88 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Place specific image in html page when specific name is typed.
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

A little help needed passing hidden values to next page
I have a page that has hidden values in a form.

example
Code: <input name='signupID

Multiple if statements
Ok so seems basic but for some reason I'm not doing it right. What I want is to be able to have 2 se

how make 2 column in table with data tybe long row
hi every one

I want make in my table 2 column with data tybe long raw

how thi

grouping within a foreach?
hello all,

I currently have a list of products spit out from my db via a foreach loop. Right

how to insert value
I am having file bookissueadd.php..... in which i am having tag

<td height="21&q

Sorting JTable on more than just the values listed in the columns
I have a collection of objects that store (among other things) two integer values. I only want to di

Using Windows message as a Handle
Hi,

I am writing one of my first multithreaded programs.

In one of the thread,

Post PHP form to non-existing page
The company that I work for host their PHP code on IIS on a Windows server, no Apache, so no mod_rew

How can i use [] tags instead of <> tags for profiles??
On my site im making ive made it so u can register, login and u have a profile which u can update..<

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash