Database connection failure


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All,

I am trying to create new connection to Oracle DB 10.1,
I could not see any drivers in my xMII(12.0) - System Management - JDBC Drivers . connection status is stopped.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Please let me know if I need to install drivers or are they available with xMII. & guide me to establish connection

Many Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
80 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP code needed to get/post form fields and request mysql query results.
I'm new to PHP

I've created an html form to allow the user to request a basic telephone dire

function to return url
Hi,

Can you guys help me giving a function that takes all the contents in a particular field

Form validation with functions
Hi there

I am trying to make a very simple form validation function. I currently have the fol

New to Arrays
Hi I am new to PHP (a week and a half now) and I am just beginning to read about arrays. I understan

Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive
Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal

Solution Manager BPR
Does the SolMan-BPR-ARIS-Integration (http://www.ids-scheer.com/en/ARIS/ARIS_Platform/ARIS_Business_

Displaying a clickable playername
I am going wrong somewhere with the mysql_query, can someone please put me straight?

$playern

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

Filling gaps in dates
So i'm doing a query for sales data and my return array looks like this

('date' => '20

2 decima places & How to reload my page
Hello There,

How do i put full-stop (.) after second figure from behind? ie if i have 123456

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash