modifying a property of an object from a different class


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have 2 classes:
- Math
- Distance

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
in my math class, I have this line:
$distance = new Distance($this->query, $this->distances);
and this property:
public $special = array();

in my Distance class, when it is created, it has a method that is run called "parse". In the parse method, I want to modify the property shown above in Math, and add values to that array. How can I do this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
309 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

SMTP server...
I recently found a tutorial online on SMTP authentification for sending emails from webpages, here i

ok i need to join all this pages to make 1 neat code
i have 5 pages that make up my tv guide it works 100% but i want to make it 1 page if i can or 2, i

Help =( !! Upload Pics [PHP script]
Hello
I need help with a php script [MULTIPLE UPLOAD IMAGES] , where I want to add a feature (wat

Module pool selction screen parameters combination logic
Hi floks,
Am new to the module pool development ,Recently i have created one program based on

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

Putting double spaces instead of single spaces
Im looking at trying to replace all single spacing between fields with double spacing

At pres

add 20 000 to the rowcnt
Hi ...
I need to add 20 000 to the row count but just cant find a way to do this i am new to php

Fetching META TAGS through
Hello everybody
I want to fetch meta tags of a domain.
It will be done from following code of

Chat Box in PHP
I was thinking in doing a Chat Box in PHP. For that I would use a form with two fields, Nick and Mes

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash