Does design fit in FPGA ?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

I've made a large HCC-Design. Because of the program-size the compile process with the handel-c compiler takesvery long.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Is there any possibility to find out whether the design fits into my FPGA or not, before I start the hcc-compiler?

When I start the compiler (without any optimizations) for simulation purposes inthe DK Design Suite, the output says: NAND-Gates: 38361064 ; FFs: 21824 ;memorybits: 874210 .Does that fit into an Xilinx Virtex 5 (xc5vlx50) ?

Thanks for the help.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
166 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Post, not working, please help
The error is:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /student

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

SAP Treasury - Commodities
We are running SAP ECC 6.0 with Treasury Activated.
EA-FIN is also activated (SFW5).

Recording popularity by day, week.. all time?
Hey everyone, I'm creating a site designed around users uploading music. How can I implement a syste

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Problems generating word documents on server side for security reasons
I have a problem with word documentation generation when generating a word document (docx) with PHP.

Will this protect from mysql injection?
I do not want anything like DROP TABLE to work or any type of coding..

Heres my code.. is it

How can i steam a video on my PHP site? (non YouTube)
Basically I have a PHP site and don't want to give page rank to YouTube. I just want to stream a bas

Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive
Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash